We received a gift certificate, and were very pleased how the staff worked with us to attempt to "maximize" our money and discounts...We were clearly in Savannah in the low season, and that probably increased our enjoyment, for we booked the "Waving Girl" room and were upgraded to the "John Wesley" room. We really enjoyed the gorgeous shower and bathroom... More
- Also Known As:
- Dresser Palmer House Hotel Savannah
- Dresser Palmer House Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located within the nation’s largest urban Historic Landmark District, Dresser Palmer House, a historic Savannah bed and breakfast, offers an elegant southern vacation setting with quaint hospitality to delight the most discriminating traveler. Come stay at one of Savannah’s oldest and most exclusive locations, one block from world famous Forsyth Park.Built in 1876 by Henry Dresser and Samuel Palmer, this 11,000 square foot Italianate townhouse now operates as one of Savannah’s finest bed and breakfast inns, providing a variety of distinctive accommodations from king canopy beds and private baths to our ADA compliant lift and guest suite.At the Dresser Palmer House bed and breakfast in Savannah, you will find amenities normally seen in much larger hotels, coupled with the personal attention found only in the very best inns. We invite you to come and experience true southern hospitality at its finest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Olotels, Expedia, AAA Travel Services, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Dresser Palmer House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.