This was a great condo to stay in for the Bluesapalooza since it's directly behind the festival. On Friday night we could hear the music. it's great that it's dog friendly. I chose this condo for it's access to the festival, and because it's a 2nd floor so our dog would not have people walking by the door or windows... More
- Also Known As:
- Hidden Valley Condominiums Hotel
- Hidden Valley Condominiums Hotel Mammoth Lakes
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hidden Valley Condominiums, a treasure to Mammoth Lakes, is one of Town's most popular complexes and is conveniently located walking distance to the new Village at Mammoth and Village Gondola. Nestled among tall pine trees, Hidden Valley offers a selection of units ranging from studios to 2-bedrooms. Hidden Valley is also located walking distance to dining and shopping and is along the free shuttle bus route. Come home after a day on the mountain and enjoy the wonderful indoor or outdoor spa and sauna. Hidden Valley is located two miles from Canyon Lodge and three miles from the Tamarack Cross Country Ski Center. This is a large complex and several units are much closer to the Gondola than others. Please be sure to read individual unit descriptions to determine how far they are from the Gondola. Hidden Valley also offers an outdoor pool (summer), tennis courts (summer) and laundry facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Hidden Valley Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.