Folks were nice, room was clean, and the bed very comfortable. My only suggestion would be to maybe upgrade the televisions. The one in my room was a bit temperamental. As was mentioned in earlier reviews, there are several decent restaurants within walking distance, which is great when you're tired of driving. Would definitely stay again.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Bradenton i-75 Hotel Bradenton
- Days Inn Bradenton i-75 Hotel
- Days Inn Bradenton
- Bradenton Days Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Property is located right off of I-75 exit 220. Free continental breakfast, Free Wi-Fi, Microwaves and Refrigerators, outdoor pool, laundry facility, vending machines, walking distance to many restaurants, close to a Walmart. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Olotels, Hotwire, Priceline, Expedia, Agoda, Venere, Wyndham, Hotels.com, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Days Inn Bradenton I-75 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.