The French Quarters Guest Apartments in NYC was a truly unique experience for me. Converted Brownstones on New York's restaurant row and decorated in the style of New Orleans. The rooms were charming - ours had a street view which was great. The amenities were more than suitable, coffee-maker, ironing boards and a lovely staff at the front desk. I... More
- Also Known As:
- The French Quarters Guest Apartments Hotel
- The French Quarters Guest Apartments Hotel New York City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on New York’s famed Restaurant Row, The French Quarters Guest Apartments brings a taste of the Big Easy to the Big Apple. Whether in town for a week, a weekend or an extended visit, the comfort and quality of superior accommodations and service awaits you. Our sophisticated and comfortable surroundings will refresh and rejuvenate you for another day in the board room or night on the town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and HotelsClick so you can book your The French Quarters Guest Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.