My family and I have stayed at this hotel three times now. Each time we are quite pleased. It is an exceptional value given how close it is to the beach and other San Diego amenities. The front desk staff is top notch, friendly, courteous and helpful. Special commendation to Jim Silver (GM), Alpha, Daniel and Oscar.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Shores Hotel San Diego
- Pacific Shores Hotel
- Pacific Shores San Diego
- Pacific Shores Inn Of Pacific Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pacific Shores Inn is a quaint inn located at the north end of Pacific Beach. Many of the rooms offer some views of the ocean, and restaurants and shops are just a couple of blocks away. The boardwalk is a 2.5 mile stretch that will take you from the north end of Pacific Beach all the way to the south end of Mission Beach. As you stroll down the boardwalk, you will find ocean front shops and restaurants as well as the famous Belmont Park in Mission Beach. Bike, and surfboard rentals are located within two blocks so there is no reason to pack those items when visiting us. And, every room has a microwave oven, refrigerator, and a coffee maker for your convenience. Some rooms also have full kitchens for those who require that. Parking, and a continental breakfast which includes juice, coffee, and danish are always free. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Pacific Shores Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.