something about this hostel just gives it a really great atmosphere, shared mixed dorms, but the whole central part of the hostel / stairwell area is like a communal gathering space.. right in the middle of the Gaslamp area. would definitely recommend this hostel to anyone spending a few nights in san diego.
- Also Known As:
- Usa Hostels San Diego Hotel
- Usa Hostels San Diego Hotel San Diego
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- San Diego's original backpacker hostel, located in the heart of the Gaslamp Quarter for 17 years. Surrounded by the city's most popular bars and clubs. We offer the best value in hostel accommodations with all-you-can-make pancakes and oatmeal daily, free and discounted activities, free wifi and more. Our quirky décor in a historic 1880’s walk up makes our hostel unique. All rooms are shared bath. Dorms feature privacy screening with a light, shelf and outlet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, Priceline and HostelBookers so you can book your USA Hostels San Diego reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.