We had a phenomenal stay at this hotel over the weekend. Everything was perfect – location, service, comfort, attention to detail and hospitality. We loved the cocktails at RumBa and enjoyed the views of the water from the hotel. It was hard to leave! I would definitely recommend this hotel for a trip to Boston!
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Boston Hotel Boston
- Intercontinental Boston Hotel
- Boston Intercontinental
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Standing on the very spot where a late-night tea party ignited the American Revolution, InterContinental Boston puts you at the heart of history in ultra-modern style. Adjacent to the Financial District, our gleaming glass towers are a short walk from Faneuil Hall, Back Bay, Chinatown, Beacon Hill and the Boston Convention & Exhibition Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Amex, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelsClick and Venere so you can book your InterContinental Boston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.