We stayed here for two nights in May in the middle of a trip to the States. Let's start with the positives. You can't fault this hotels location. Right on the Freedom trail and walkable to all the main Boston sites. Not far from train station or airport and right on the T train for easy travel to outer parts... More
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ames, located in the beautiful and historic Ames building, inspires both modern style and old world sophistication. An experience rich with elegant interpretations, Ames is ideally located near historic Faneuil Hall and Beacon Hill. Boasting a vibrant restaurant and bar offering an atmosphere that is at once refined and playful, a state-of-the art fitness center and suites accented by dramatic, Romanesque arched windows and original fireplaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Morgans Group, Splendia, Agoda, Otel, Jetsetter, Hotwire, Amex, Olotels, getaroom.com, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Ames - A Morgans Original reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ames - a Morgans Original Hotel Boston
- Ames - a Morgans Original Hotel