Stayed here for 4 nights as a couple. It's a nice hotel in a good, central location just a couple of blocks from union square. The lobby and rooms are decorated in nice, modern tones and the attached Italian restaurant and bar is lovely. I was pregnant when we checked in and we were given. Disabled access room which gave... More
- Also Known As:
- Larkspur Collection San Francisco
- Hotel Abri Larkspur Collection
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay Vibrant. Urban style at the center of it all in San Francisco’s Union Square. Ideal for both the leisure and business traveler, the newly transformed Hotel Abri is a modern day urban oasis featuring a sleek décor complemented by contemporary art and upscale amenities. The hotel’s energetic vibe is delightfully balanced with a comfortable ease, offering guests a unique sensorial experience and the highest levels of hospitality and service. Hotel Abri offers personalized experiences tailored to guest’s individual needs and interests, from complimentary wireless high speed Internet, DVD players and movie libraries, to a full service business center and a knowledgeable concierge program. Additionally, as part of the Larkspur Collection, the hotel offers signature brand elements, including the FeatherBorne® Bed package, L’Occitane bath and body products, high-tech efficiencies and a warm, welcoming atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Loews Hotels, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Splendia, BookIt.com, Amex, EasyToBook, Otel, Olotels, Hotwire, Venere, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Abri reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.