We stayed 4 nights at Jicaro. We loved it. The island is small, but the staff is very friendly, the food is outstanding, and the experience was incredibly authentic. During our arrival we were met with Jicaro Iced Teas, they were delicious. And more important, the staff was courteous and friendly. We were shown around the resort and taken to... More
- Also Known As:
- Jicaro Island Ecolodge Hotel
- Jicaro Island Ecolodge Hotel Granada
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Developed in harmony with the surrounding nature and local community, Jicaro Island Ecolodge is Nicaragua's most upscale nature resort located on a private island in Lake Nicaragua. Nine private two-story casitas serve as the perfect setting for romantic escapes and wellness retreats on this secluded island getaway. The open kitchen serves Nicaraguan fusion cuisine using local and organic ingredients in an open air setting overlooking Mombacho volcano. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Jicaro Island Ecolodge Granada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.