I agree with a previous review....This is not the best, but not the worst. Value for dollar was good. The sunset on the beach is awesome. Room was decently clean, once we got a nonsmoking room. We had a back view room, too, so we could see the Chesapeake Bay.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Beach Hotel Cape Charles
- Sunset Beach Hotel
- Best Western Cape Charles
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This classic hotel has just been Newly Renovated with many upgrades! Sunset Beach Inn's 38 acre site boasts one of the Eastern Shore's largest private beaches on the Chesapeake Bay. Located just north of the Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel at the tip of the Delmarva Peninsula, Sunset Beach is surrounded by more than 1800 acres of protected lands in the pristine Eastern Shore of Virginia National Wildlife Refuge and Kiptopeke State Park.Amenities include free continental breakfast and Wi-Fi, a seasonal pool, pet friendly rooms and glorious sunsets! We offer 64 guest rooms and eight suites, some with Jacuzzis. All rooms have been upgraded with new mattresses and linens. We have bicycles available to explore the trails at the nearby Wildlife Refuge or Kiptopeke State Park. Cycle to the town of Cape Charles or anyplace else you’d like to go! Kayak rentals available on site, or bring your own! Nearby Bay Creek Golf Club features two signature golf courses from Arnold Palmer and Jack Nicklaus. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Sunset Beach Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.