The Stowe area is beautiful and this place is nice. We spent 2 nights. The first night our key wouldn't work but that was because the door was locked from the inside so that was our fault. It was a nice place but likely would find something nicer next time.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Eagle Resort At Stowe Hotel Stowe
- Golden Eagle Resort At Stowe Hotel
- Golden Eagle Resort Stowe
- Golden Eagle Hotel Stowe
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located on 80 acres at the edge of Stowe Village. Family owned and operated by 2 generations of "Vermont Innkeepers of the Year." Indoor and outdoor pools, fitness center and spa, family programs, hiking trails, fishing ponds. Shuttle to ski area in winter. Wide variety of comfortable and reasonably priced accommodations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Venere, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Expedia, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Golden Eagle Resort at Stowe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.