We really enjoyed our stay at this inn set in a beautiful setting! It is conveniently located near the town of Quechee and other nearby towns, including Woodstock. There are safe rolling hills without a lot of traffic, ideal for biking. The staff were all very friendly and helpful and the accommodations were well appointed and clean. We did not... More
- Also Known As:
- Quechee Inn At Marshland Farm Hotel Quechee
- Quechee Inn At Marshland Farm Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1793, the inn was originally the home of Colonel Joseph Marsh, Vermont's first lieutenant governor. Since that time, the historic residence has been expanded and carefully restored to maintain as much of the 19th century character and charm as possible, while adding modern conveniences like private baths, cable TV, and air conditioning for all of the guest rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, EasyToBook, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Quechee Inn At Marshland Farm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.