Our family stayed here after a visit to Goblin Valley State Park and on our way to Dead Horse Point and Arches / Moab. The hotel was clean and comfortable. No complaints. The standard HIE breakfast bar is always pretty good.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Green River Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Green River Hotel Green River
- Holiday Inn Green River
- Green River Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Hotel, Green River, Utah hotel offers 60 guest rooms and has all the amenities that make the brand a top pick plus an indoor pool and hot tub which form the perfect end to a day of travel. Excellent location with beautiful views of the Bookcliff mountains. Close proximity to dining, golf and the John Wesley Powell Museum. This hotel is centrally located to all of the spectacular scenery that Southeastern Utah is famous for. Hotel features include free local phone calls, high speed wireless internet, and a complimentary Express Start breakfast. Enjoy a unique breakfast experience at our Express Start Breakfast Bar served every morning featuring a selection of fruits, juices, cereals, breads/pastries, and even hardboiled eggs. We have also created the world's best tasting cinnamon roll. Visit Green River, UT and stay smart at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, IHG, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Stentorian NV, Agoda, Priceline and HotelsClick so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Green River reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.