Took my mother for her 90th birthday had a lovely meal well presented and good service. Had coffee outside overlooking the garden. Fantastic surroundings and you will get free passes for portmeirion which is well worth a visit.
- Also Known As:
- Castell Deudraeth Hotel
- Castell Deudraeth Portmeirion
- Castell Deudraeth Hotel Portmeirion
- Castell Deudraeth Portmeirion, Wales
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Castell Deudraeth has eleven spacious and stylish rooms over three floors. The ground floor has a gastropub restaurant and bar plus a Victorian walled garden which al fresco dining in fine weather. The interiors merge traditional materials with contemporary design. Welsh oak and slate feature prominently as well as leather, wool and stone. Guests have free access to all of Portmeirion village’s facilities and a shuttle bus service. ... more less