We only stayed for one night but we had a wonderful time! Obviously the view is stunning but Morwendon is so much more than this. Our two rooms surpassed all our expectations. Spotless, stylish and so comfortable. Proper milk for your tea/coffee and bottled water is provided. Lovely biscuits too! Beds and bedding is excellent. Breakfast is memorable with quality... More
- Also Known As:
- Morwendon Guest House Hotel Barmouth
- Morwendon Guest House Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Morwendon House (meaning "white wave of the sea") is a high quality licensed guest house which is situated in the quiet village of Llanaber, just north of Barmouth with beautiful views over Cardigan Bay; an ideal base from which to explore and enjoy the delights of this beautiful part of Wales. Teresa and Geoff are your hosts at Morwendon and will personally ensure that everything possible is done to make your stay relaxing and comfortable. For a taste of quality living in superb surroundings Morwendon House fits the bill perfectly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Morwendon Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.