Mu husband and I stayed for one night last week. Everything was perfect from the moment we stepped through the doors. Supper in the bar with the fire roaring was just what was needed after a long drive down. Lovely to watch the horses going out on exercise whilst we were having breakfast. We will return.
- Also Known As:
- Exmoor White Horse Hotel Exford
- Exmoor White Horse Hotel
- Exmoor White Horse Exford
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm Exmoor welcome awaits at our 16th Century coaching Inn, Situated in picturesque village of Exford, nestling beside River Exe, amidst high moorland in the very heart of Exmoor National Park.The ideal location for a relaxing break. 28 sumptuous en-suite rooms where modern day luxury combines with a special country charm.Log fires, character oak beamed bars be tempted by our extensive bar menu, using fresh regional produce.Let us show you life at a slower pace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Exmoor White Horse Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.