I stayed at Jacksons Hotel, Ballbofey in Feb 2011. As soon as I entered it gave a nice family country feel to it which was positive with the open fire blazing, friendly staff but problem was that it was a family break and my mum who is disabled with the use of crutches had a disabled room booked. Problem was... More
- Also Known As:
- Jacksons Hotel Ballybofey
- Jackson's Hotel Ballybofey, County Donegal
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the bustling village of Ballybofey, Jacksons Hotel is an award-winning Hotel on the banks of the River Finn and Drumboe Woods. Renowned for its hospitality and great food, Jacksons is the ideal base for touring Donegal and the North West of Ireland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia and Tingo so you can book your Jackson's Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.