Stayed here last weekend for ETSU graduation. Hotel is nice in appearance. Check in was quick and the staff were pleasant. My complaints are that complimentary coffee service in the AM is slow. I'm sure the reason they're not so quick to set up or re-fill is that they sell coffee at their modified food bar/coffee bar off the lobby.... More
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Johnson City Hotel
- Courtyard By Marriott Johnson City Hotel Johnson City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Just off I-81 and I-26, near East Tennessee State University and Bristol Motor Speedway * Lobby features an interactive 52" touch screen GoBoard that shows maps, weather, news headlines and more * The Bistro, Starbucks & Full Bar; serving breakfast & dinner * Outdoor fire pit, BBQ social area, & outdoor pool * 2 meeting rooms; 907 total sq. ft. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Marriott, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Johnson City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.