The staff were very friendly and helpful. The room was great, the view wonderful. The hotel is steps from the boardwalk and the beach. Breakfast is included and you can take it back to your room and sit on the balcony and enjoy it while watching the activity on the beach.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn At The Pavilion Hotel
- Holiday Inn At The Pavilion Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Holiday Inn Myrtle Beach
- Myrtle Beach Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn at the Pavilion has it all. It is a direct Oceanfront Resort and offers newly remodeled rooms, efficiencies and suites.Enjoy our Free daily continental breakfast and our 5 Indoor and outdoor pools, as well as one of the best locations in the Myrtle Beach area. The only AAA 3 diamond Resort Located directly on the new downtown area Boardwalk's prestigious North End, with Restaurants, Night Life, Broadway at the Beach and the Convention center are all minutes from your door. Directly adjacent to the new 12 Million Sky Wheel, featuring the largest wheel east of the Mississippi, a Jimmy Buffett Land Shark Bar & GrilL and all the Free Daily Hot Summer Nights events offered during June, July & August next door at Plyler Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, AAA Travel Services, MyrtleBeach-Resorts.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Holiday Inn at the Pavilion reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.