Yogi Berra famously once said something like,"Nobody goes to that restaurant any more, the line's too long to get in." We live near The Old Village Post House, and our favorite seating is in its tavern, but we are frequently "shut out." We will never stop trying to get a seat and do not intend to discourage the reader of... More
- Also Known As:
- Old Village Post House Hotel
- Old Village Post House Hotel Mount Pleasant
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This beautiful inn offers travelers gracious accommodations set in the heart of a quaint, historic fishing village. Only minutes from downtown and the beaches, guests can relax and enjoy in the peaceful surroundings of a harbor side neighborhood. The inn features six tastefully appointed guest rooms, and a fine dining restaurant that includes a tavern and courtyard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity so you can book your Old Village Post House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.