How can a place look so good on the outside be so bad on the inside?? When we first opened the door we could smell mildew. The furniture is terrible. This is so close to everything! I just don't understand why they would let it be so rundown inside the rooms!
- Also Known As:
- Sea Crest Surf & Racquet Club Hotel Hilton Head
- Sea Crest Surf And Racquet Club
- Sea Crest Surf & Racquet Club Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Sea Crest Surf & Racquet Club!!A great family resort, the place to be for the best location on Hilton Head Island. At the Sea Crest Surf & Racquet Club you will find 3 Swimming Pools, one of which is heated, an outdoor Hot Tub, 4 Tennis Courts & a coin operated Laundromat. The Resort has WI-FI in each Condo and at each of the Pool Areas.There is a courtyard area with shuffleboard, gas and charcoal barbeque grills, picnic tables and a playground for our little friends. On site there is also an activity center where books, games and various other items can be signed out.Guests have access to a third pool & deck overlooking the Beach, here you will find a junior Olympic size Pool, Kiddie Pool, Snack Bar (Seasonal) & Restrooms.Sea Crest accommodates each reservation with one parking spot. A parking pass for your car is passed out at check in. This pass needs to remain visible in your windshield at all times during your stay. Anyone with an additional car is welcomed to find public street parking.To those of you visiting the Sea Crest for the first time, may we offer a special WELCOME! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Priceline, HotelsClick and Expedia so you can book your Sea Crest Surf & Racquet Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.