This hotel is situated in a perfect location to walk the old downtown section of Beaufort. It is right across from the water and sightseeing tours - carriage, walking, van, boat. The hotel is clean and comfortable. The breakfast, included in the room rate, can't be beat for variety and quality. We stayed here for Thanksgiving and the following weekend.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Sea Island Hotel
- Best Western Plus Sea Island Hotel Beaufort
- Best Western Beaufort
- Beaufort Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the BEST WESTERN PLUS Sea Island InnStay in the heart of the Beaufort Historic District and explore the antebellum homes,plantations,and secluded islands of South Carolina Low Country at our charming Beaufort hotel located on the Beaufort River. Walk to quaint shops,art galleries,book stores,and a variety of cafés,bistros,coffee shops,and fine restaurants just steps from our Beaufort hotel.When you stay at our unique Beaufort hotel you'll also enjoy a perfect home base for exploring Hilton Head,Charleston and Savannah,which are less than an hour's drive away. Escape to our Beaufort hotel and experience Southern hospitality at its finest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Best Western and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Sea Island Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.