This hotel apparently had water damage. The hallway carpet was squishy! No elevator..our friend is unable to climb stairs. I noticed that the breakfast bar drink machine had cups to catch the drips. We were with a group ... Didn't get a refund. We went across the street to a nice hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Lancaster / Ronks Pa Dutch Country Hotel Ronks
- Days Inn Lancaster / Ronks Pa Dutch Country Hotel
- Days Inn Ronks
- Ronks Days Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are the true Days Inn Lancaster in Pennsylvania Dutch Country that is closest to all tourist attractions which are accessible in all of Lancaster area. We are only 2 traffic lights from the world famous Sight & Sound theatre and have created some of the best packages. Numerous Restaurants & Lounges within Walking Distance. We offer a great value and substantial savings as compared to all other hotels in Lancaster market with many free amenities. We have a lobby pantry and a newly renovated rooms, which include new granite bathrooms and foyers, custom furniture and premium television package. We offer free high speed WiFi. We are extremely group friendly and offer group bus parking and truck parking. We have large & spacious rooms with Queen Beds, Microwaves, Refrigerators, 27 inch color TV, Premium Channels such as HBO, CNN & ESPN, Free USA Today newspaper, Free local & long distance phone calls, and many more amenities listed below. Our entire hotel is Non-smoking and Barrier Free. There are an abundance of restaurants & outlet shopping stores around us that are within walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Venere, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Days Inn Lancaster / Ronks PA Dutch Country reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.