Stayed at the hotel while visiting Pittsburgh to see baseball games at PNC Park. The hotel is convenient to the ballpark (across the street) and downtown and is clean. The only downside was the price, but it was Pittsburgh Marathon weekend and most every downtown hotel was at or near capacity.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites North Shore Hotel Pittsburgh
- Springhill Suites North Shore Hotel
- Springhill Suites Pittsburgh
- Pittsburgh Springhill Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When visiting Pittsburgh, enjoy a refreshing hotel experience at the SpringHill Suites Pittsburgh - North Shore. Designed for the modern lifestyle, SpringHill Suites invites you to relax in studio suites 25% larger than typical hotel rooms with sleeping, dining and work areas. Join us daily for our complimentary hot breakfast buffet and work out in our new fitness facility or unwind in our indoor pool. For the business traveler our hotel is located just minutes away from many of Pittsburgh's major corporations. For the sports fans we're perfectly situated across the street from PNC Park, within a half mile from Heinz Field, one mile from Consol Energy Center. Feeling lucky, try your luck at The Rivers Casino featuring slots and table games. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo, Hotels.com, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your SpringHill Suites North Shore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.