I went there in February 2013 when it was snowing. The whole driveway and the villas and lobby was white. It was ethereal and just out of fairytale book. The whole ambience was beautiful. Its a 30 mins drive from Camelback but its totally worth it. The villas are huge with nice kitchen and other amenities to cook your own... More
- Also Known As:
- The Village At Pocono Hotel Long Pond
- The Village At Pocono Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Village at Pocono is the newest resort community in the heart of the Pocono Mountains. The Village offers studios, 1 and 2 bedroom villas with flexible rental options. Our spacious villas feature: fully equipped kitchen, dining room, living room with a queen sleeper sofa, and plasma televisions. The Village is the perfect combination of location and luxury for your family vacation, couples getaway, extended retreat, or corporate event needs.Many adventures await you at this all season vacation destination. The Village is adjacent to one of the country’s premier motor sports facilities, Pocono International Raceway, which owns and operates the resort. Spoil yourself with an in-room spa service, personal trainer, or local restaurant food delivery. Golf, ski slopes, horseback riding, hiking, fishing, whitewater rafting, and paintball are just a short drive away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia so you can book your The Village at Pocono reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.