We started our journey in Sydney and wished had more time to spend in Byron Bay. We spent 2 full days. I highly recommend the dolphin ocean sea kayaking. We had a blast. Even though we did not see any dolphins, it was the most fun experience in the middle of the ocean. We felt safe as all the lifeguards... More
- Also Known As:
- Belongil Beachhouse Hotel Byron Bay
- Belongil Beachhouse Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Byron Beach Resort is the affordable beachside Byron Bay option. Directly opposite beautiful Belongil Beach it's a casual stroll (15 minutes) into Byron Bay or just jump abroad the free shuttle bus. Diverse range of accommodation options for all budgets from single sex & mixed dorm rooms through to budget Doubles/Twins/Triples with and without en-suites, Deluxe Spa rooms, Group/Family rooms along with 4 x 2 B/R Cottages equipped with kitchen, Rainforest showerheads, outdoor setting with BBQ all set among tranquil gardens. Travel desk for all your travel needs & extend or stay on a Sunday night & join best BBQ in Byron Bay (professionally cooked for $7.50). Clean, chilled and affordable with new mattresses, curtains, Flatscreen DVD TV with Foxtel and in room WI FI. Join us for an affordable 100% Real Byron Experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, Agoda, HostelBookers, Priceline, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Byron Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.