The place (like all of Byron Beach) is quite eccentric. We stayed in a 'suite' which as a gimmick had a whirl-bath. Also took a Yoga class which was excellent. Some minor complaints: couple of ants in the bathroom, and I think the hammock was full of fleas as I had about 20 bites afterwards. Also, the breakfast place nearby... More
- Also Known As:
- Belongil Beachhouse Hotel
- Belongil Beachhouse Hotel Byron Bay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Byron Beach Resort should be your choice if you're looking for an affordable beachside Byron getaway. Opposite the magical Belongil Beach we're a casual stroll (15 minutes) into Byron, or several minutes by car or our regular free shuttle bus. We have a a diverse range of options for all travelers & budgets. Single sex & mixed dorm rooms, budget Doubles/Twins/Triples with and without en-suites, Deluxe Spa rooms, Group/Family rooms along with 4 x 2 B/R Cottages equipped with kitchen, Rainforest showerheads, outdoor settings & BBQ's set among our tranquil gardens. Onsite Yoga daily classes for all levels & a travel desk for all your needs. Clean, chilled and a relaxing environment is what you'll enjoy. Join us for an affordable 100% Real Byron Experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, Agoda and Tingo so you can book your Byron Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.