A great place to stay for the fresh mountain air. Staff were friendly and helpful and the rooms comfortable. we stayed at the end of April when very few were there. This limited the choice of evening meals as we had to "eat in". Menu selection was limited (understandably). Just a very short drive into the National Park and this... More
- Also Known As:
- Cradle Mountain Chateau Hotel Cradle Mountain-Lake St. Clair National Park
- Cradle Mountain Chateau Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the fringe of alpine wilderness, Pure Tasmania's Cradle Mountain Chateau sits on the edge of Cradle Mountain Lake St Clair National Park. It's the perfect base for alpine walks. Be pampered at the end of the day with a soothing massage and outdoor hot tub at Calm Day Spa; and enjoy hearty mountain fare and a crackling log fire. The Chateau is home to The Wilderness Galley, a magnificent collection of nature photography. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Cradle Mountain Chateau reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.