we stayed for our 5th. wedding anniversary, and since we have 2 year old twins and a four year old at home, we were certainly looking forward to a quiet relaxing break for the first time without the kids! We were not disappointed- the welcome was extremely warm (Leonie), and the owners and other staff could not be more helpful-... More
- Also Known As:
- Pen y Dyffryn Country Hotel
- Pen-y-Dyffryn Country Hotel Oswestry, Shropshire
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Midway between Shrewsbury and Chester this beautiful silver-stone Georgian rectory is set in stunning hill scenery. In five acres of grounds, the Hotel offers unobtrusive hospitality, first-class food and an easy-going atmosphere guaranteeing that "away-from-it-all" feeling. Some bedrooms have private patios others have spa baths. Good Hotel Guide Country Hotel of the Year and Johansens Best Value Award. Two AA Food Rosettes. Great walking from the front door &€“ close Powis Castle and Erdigg (N.T.) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Pen-y-Dyffryn Country Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.