Previous reviews pretty much say it all: the only unfavourable one is from someone who never even stayed in the establishment. This is beyond doubt a five blob establishment, with the best furnished and decorated public rooms I have ever seen. I do have a couple of additional observations though. Marco is an amazing resource, which should be taken full... More
- Also Known As:
- Castelletto Di Montebenichi Hotel Bucine
- Castelletto Di Montebenichi Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The" Castelletto di Montebenichi" offers the magic of staying in a medieval castle atop a hill of Chianti, surrounded by a beautiful and uncontaminated natural environment, in the very heart of Tuscany. It dominates a valley called Valdambra, that has preserved the integrity and beauty of its territory.half way between Siena and Arezzo, close to many famous cities of art in Tuscany. The surrounding countryside is scattered with vineyards, olive groves and woods full of wildlife. The hotel offers three jr suites, two deluxe double rooms, three classic double rooms and one mini suite in the annex, with all modern comforts and treats guests to an elegant and exclusive environment, which maintains the warmth and friendliness of a family home. The rooms are decorated with antique furniture, paintings and other works of art from the owners’ private collections.The Castelletto occupies the medieval tower of a fortress built in the XII century, later transformed in the village of Montebenichi. Hotel guests may enjoy the common living rooms, where they may chat, listen to music or simply rest amidst the antique furniture, precious paintings and other works of art.Outdoors they may rest in the private park where a swimming pool and a fitness room overlook the beautiful valley. As part of the family atmosphere of the Castelletto guests are free to help themselves not only to the rich buffet breakfast, but also to drinks and snacks available in the private rooms minibar as well as in the main living rooms.There is no restaurant in the hotel, but Montebenichi hosts a delicious “osteria”, close to the “Castelletto”, that offers local cuisine and many restaurants serving typical tuscan dishes can be discovered within a ten-twenty minutes drive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Castelletto di Montebenichi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.