Stayed here 4 nights in September 2010.The weather was cold & overcast /rainy so did not get to make use of the verandah or BBQ but the villa was absolutely wonderful. As there is a full kitchen we stocked up at the Adelaide markets before we went & dined in a couple of nights.They also have limited room service including... More
- Also Known As:
- Rawnsley Park Station Eco Villas Hotel
- Rawnsley Park Station Eco Villas Hotel Flinders Ranges National Park
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 430-kilometres north of Adelaide (approximately five hours drive), Rawnsley Park Station is a multi-award winning property that adjoins the Flinders Ranges National Park and overlooks the southern side of Wilpena Pound. The Flinders Ranges is one of Australia's 'National Landscapes' characterized by rugged mountain ranges, spectacular gorges, sheltered creeks lined with River Red Gums and abundant wildlife. This area is world-renowned for its geological history, Aboriginal rock art sites and impressive fossil remains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda and Tingo so you can book your Rawnsley Park Station Eco Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.