I agree with everything Daniel M has written. The rainforest environment is magnificent and obviously cared for with great enthusiasm by the owners, David and Sharon. The rainforest area is one hundred acres and is situated in the midst of agricultural land, a sobering reminder that rainforest areas are decreasing and there are fewer havens like this one for the... More
- Also Known As:
- The Canopy Rainforest Treehouses And Wildlife Sanctuary Hotel Atherton
- The Canopy Rainforest Treehouses And Wildlife Sanctuary Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Winner of numerous awards and offering the ultimate in eco-responsible boutique luxury, "The Canopy" is one of Australia's most unique accommodation and wildlife experiences. Located on the banks of the Ithaca River and surrounded by pristine, private rainforest, it is home to a stunning array of rare and exotic wildlife, including the iconic Southern Cassowary and the unique Lumholtz's Tree Kangaroo. Note: formerly called Fur 'n' Feathers Rainforest Treehouses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your The Canopy Rainforest Treehouses and Wildlife Sanctuary reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.