Doug and Catherine have made this place another destination for future diving for me. The great personal service provided, its off the path remote location make you wanting to stay for ever.... Maybe someday Doug. I even proposed to my soon to be future fiance because of the romantic setting when visiting Maya Palms.
- Also Known As:
- Maya Palms Resort & Dive Hotel Mahahual
- Maya Palms Resort And Dive Center
- Maya Palms Resort & Dive Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Secluded seaside resort 15 minutes south of Mahahual. Modeled on architecture of Mayan ruins. Air-conditioned seaside cottages, reverse osmosis water, hot showers, comfortable double beds, quality linens, internet access, freshwater pool, palapas all set within botanical gardens. 4 story pyramid bar, restaurant, and observatory with spectacular views of Caribbean. PADI Dive Center. World-class Scuba and snorkeling a 5 minute boat ride to the reef. Swimming, kayaking, fishing. Very private resort, within a gated walled compound. We have a three-night minimum stay requirement. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Maya Palms Resort & Dive Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.