We tough it was a good place to stay one night but not really, they had problems with our reservations and cancel one of them so we had to take any room available at the last minute and I Can't believe they still have rooms for smokers. Its the last floor so they sent us to one there and stinks... More
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Ciudad Victoria
- Ciudad Victoria Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Ciudad Victoria is a colonial-style Mexican hotel that is ideal for families and business travelers. The Holiday Inn Express Ciudad Victoria is located in the most exclusive part of the city, just five minutes from the downtown area and just 20 minutes from the airport. To keep you in touch with the rest of the world, we offer high-speed Internet access (up to 2 Mbps) in all of our rooms and wireless Internet in public areas. Come and get to know us! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Ciudad Victoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.