My hometown is only an hour away of this paradise, and I try to come to this hotel at least 3 times a year as I love horses, and horse riding in the Hacienda are the best part of the hotel, among others, of course. I ride as much as I can for hours without getting tired. Jalisco my state... More
- Also Known As:
- Hostal Hacienda Sepulveda Hotel Lagos De Moreno
- Hostal Hacienda Sepulveda Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hacienda Sepulveda, a rural mansion belonging to the Serrano family for three generations, originally built in 1684, has been a labor of love for Juan Alfonson Serrano who has spent the last 10 years preparing it for its new role as a premium hotel offfering the most authentic of hospitality experiences.The newly opened spa defies description and even the photos cannot do it justice. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Tablet Hotels, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Hacienda Sepulveda Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.