The cabins are very spacious and fully fitted with everything you need, we used the Restaurant each night and for breakfast, the service and food is excellent with a view of the lake and a glimpse of eagles flying to their hunting ground every morning. This is a perfect place to base during the tour of Prince Edward Island.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At St. Peters Hotel St. Peter`s Bay
- The Inn At St. Peters Hotel
- Hotel At St Peters
- At St Peters Bay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on a 13 acre waterfront setting, here you will find all of the comfort and privacy of a boutique hotel with the personalized service you expect from a Four Star Inn. 16 private suites, all with their own deck overlooking St. Peters Bay. Award winning gardens, dazzling sunsets and contemporary Canadian cuisine in our 55 seat restaurant that was named the best on the Island in 2012. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Inn at St. Peters reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.