This is an older hotel but the room was very comfortable, spacious and clean. Bed was very comfortable and the shower pressure was good. No free breakfast but there is a restaurant in the hotel. Would stay again if in the area.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Fargo Doublewood Hotel
- Best Western Fargo Doublewood Hotel Fargo
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best Western Fargo Doublewood Situated 5 miles from downtown. A total of 14,700 square feet of flexible meeting space is all conveniently located on one level and is able to accommodate groups of five to 1,200. The hotel is a few minutes away from both North Dakota State University and Moorhead State University, making it ideal for guests visiting students. Located just minutes from West Acres Mall as well. Families with children will especially enjoy spending the day at the Children's Museum or visiting Yunker Farm or Bonanzaville. Browse through the Archies West Gallery and Heritage Hjemkomst and then spend the evening at the Fargo Symphony. Other nearby attractions include the Plains Art Museum and Trollwood Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Booking.com, Best Western, Travelocity, Olotels, Expedia, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN Fargo Doublewood Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.