I think the Pinehurst Resort for a Thanksgiving holiday is a perfect place to visit. It is very elegant with Christmas decorations everywhere. The buffet is outstanding and complimented by carved ice sculptures, very festive. And yes, the golf is perfect, great courses, sweater weather but very nice. I have now played No.2,3,4,6 and 8.
- Also Known As:
- The Carolina - Pinehurst Hotel Pinehurst
- The Carolina - Pinehurst Hotel
- Pinehurst Hotel And Country
- Pinehurst Resort And Country
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Some say you can feel the spirit of Pinehurst as you turn onto Carolina Vista, the tree-lined avenue that leads to the Carolina hotel. This majestic century-old hotel with its signature copper cupola and sweeping verandas make you feel as though you’ve stepped back in time to an era when elegance defined grand hotels and resorts. Dubbed the “Queen of the South,” the Carolina has 274 Four-Diamond guest rooms including suites.Pinehurst Resort features eight golf courses, an award-winning Spa, a charming village, tennis, beach club and other amenities inlcuding an active Kids Club. Kids 12 and under stay and play golf free when staying in the same room as the parents. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your The Carolina - Pinehurst Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.