People upgraded or room at check-in, where extremely welcoming, and allowed us in a little early. Assisted in restaurant options and fishing guidance. Allowed a military discount we were unaware of previously. Don't forget to stop by the tiki bar for a meal and drinks. Good food and friendly staff.
- Also Known As:
- The Winds Resort Beach Club Hotel
- The Winds Resort Beach Club Hotel Ocean Isle Beach
- The Winds Hotel Beach
- The Winds Resort Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A tropical island escape… closer than you think! An small, intimate island resort. Ideal for vacations, romantic getaways, weddings, honeymoons, reunions, golf excursions or small meetings. Located in the Northernmost subtropical region on the east coast. The Winds is set oceanfront surrounded by palms, banana trees and hibiscus flowers. Oceanfront rooms, suites and Resort Cottages. Three pools (one indoor), hot Southern breakfast buffet, oceanfront, poolside TikiBar/Restaurant (and more). Golf on over 90 Myrtle Beach area courses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, EasyToBook, Stentorian NV, Agoda, Priceline, Venere and Tingo so you can book your The Winds Resort Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.