Tucked in on a mountain side just west of Asheville, NC, Honey Hill Inn is a lovely, Victorian home with huge comfortable ensuite bedrooms. Even in June the thick duvet on the bed was welcome. Breakfast was a scrumptious three course affair made with on site garden treats. Cheryl and Gretchen are innkeepers who know how to make you at... More
- Also Known As:
- Honey Hill Asheville Inn And Cabins Hotel Candler
- Honey Hill Asheville Inn And Cabins Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Honey Hill Inn and Cabins is nestled in the mountains just outside of Asheville, North Carolina. It is conveniently located just 15 minutes from downtown Asheville and the Biltmore Estate and a short drive to some of the area's most popular outdoor adventures, including whitewater rafting, tubing, horseback riding, hot air ballooning and skiing. Situated on more than 12 acres of rolling hills with stunning mountain views, Honey Hill offers two unique options for your getaway. Stay in the mansion and enjoy old world elegance and a delicious breakfast in our dining room. Or escape to one of our six fully-equipped cabins where you can be closer to nature. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Honey Hill Asheville Inn and Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.