What an absolutely beautiful place! Gretchen and Cheryl are amazing hosts and their breakfast is to die for. Do not pass the Honey Hill Inn up if you are considering a warm and inviting place to stay while in Asheville. My wife and I will be back- guaranteed!
- Also Known As:
- Honey Hill Asheville Inn And Cabins Hotel
- Honey Hill Asheville Inn And Cabins Hotel Candler
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Honey Hill Inn and Cabins is nestled in the mountains just outside of Asheville, North Carolina. It is conveniently located just 15 minutes from downtown Asheville and the Biltmore Estate and a short drive to some of the area's most popular outdoor adventures, including whitewater rafting, tubing, horseback riding, hot air ballooning and skiing. Situated on more than 12 acres of rolling hills with stunning mountain views, Honey Hill offers two unique options for your getaway. Stay in the mansion and enjoy old world elegance and a delicious breakfast in our dining room. Or escape to one of our six fully-equipped cabins where you can be closer to nature. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Tingo, Venere, Expedia and Hotwire so you can book your Honey Hill Asheville Inn and Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.