We stopped at this lodge for lunch on our way back from Salt Lick. The food is top notch - fantastic variety and buffet style. Would like to stay here for a few nights on a future safari of the sanctuary/ game park and really experience the hospitality that is evident everywhere. I think this lodge is a must on... More
- Also Known As:
- Sarova Taita Hills Game Hotel
- Sarova Taita Hills Game Hotel Tsavo
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sarova Taita Hills Game lodge is built in the style of a German fort and has a history dating back to World War 1. Over the years, creepers have claimed the exterior of the lodge giving it a "Country Inn" look. This however cannot mask the luxury within the lodge which includes spacious rooms, fine dining, and an outdoor pool where you can enjoy the glorious Kenyan weather when you're not enjoying a game drive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Venere, Hotels.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Sarova Taita Hills Game Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.