I really enjoyed staying the night at the Ravel Hotel a couple of weeks ago. It is fairly close to the city (with a beautiful view of the skyline). I LOVE the spacious shower and comfortable bed. It was also had a lot of space and great extras like a fridge that you normally don't get in NYC. The hotel... More
- Also Known As:
- Ravel Hotel Long Island City
- Ravel Hotel Long Island City, New York
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Long Island City's first boutique hotel featuring lavishly decorated rooms that overlook the Manhattan skyline, the hotel is nested between the Queensboro Bridge and Midtown Manhattan. Whether traveling for business, pleasure, or both, the Ravel offers every comfort of home. Where you can enjoy a true city experience without the hassle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Ravel Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.