I visit the Adirondack 3 or 4 times a year and usually stay in Lake Placid along Main Street. The Pines Inn is just around the corner on 86, less than a 5 minute walk from the shops and its a great value with a lot of character. Its family run, the common areas are nice, and the place frankly... More
- Also Known As:
- The Pines Inn Of Lake Placid Hotel
- The Pines Inn Of Lake Placid Hotel Lake Placid
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Old World charm in the heart of the Adirondacks. A historic inn from the turn of the century. Step inside and into a more relaxing era. The Seggers, invite you into their home and by providing personalized customer service they ensure a unique experience. The location is a perfect mix of peaceful respite and ease of accessibility to all the town's main attractions. Free Wi-Fi; new custom spa; lovely sitting room; Old World veranda. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Venere and Tingo so you can book your The Pines Inn of Lake Placid reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.