we had a one night stay at The Pines Inn. The owner at the front desk was very pleasant. The room was clean, but I noticed the beds were a bit outdated. The walls were very thin, we were able to hear our next door neighbor talking in a normal tone through the wall! The shower was very weak, not... More
- Also Known As:
- The Pines Inn Of Lake Placid Hotel Lake Placid
- The Pines Inn Of Lake Placid Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Old World charm in the heart of the Adirondacks. A historic inn from the turn of the century. Step inside and into a more relaxing era. The Seggers, invite you into their home and by providing personalized customer service they ensure a unique experience. The location is a perfect mix of peaceful respite and ease of accessibility to all the town's main attractions. Free Wi-Fi; new custom spa; lovely sitting room; Old World veranda. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Venere, EasyToBook, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your The Pines Inn of Lake Placid reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.