We needed a room last minute for my convocation at SU and my mom found this place. Comfy (but small) beds, very spacious rooms. Door lock didn't always work. One of the better free breakfasts I've seen. If I'm ever back in Syracuse, I wouldn't hesitate to stay again!
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Syracuse
- Embassy Suites East Syracuse
- East Syracuse Embassy Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All suite property featuring spacious two-room suites, complimentary full cooked-to-order breakfast and complimentary beverages and hors d'oeuvres at our nightly manager’s reception. The hotel is conveniently located off the New York State Thruway at Exit 35 and Carrier Circle, just minutes from Downtown Syracuse, Hancock International Airport, Syracuse University, Le Moyne College and the Carousel Center Shopping Mall. Many outdoor recreational activities are available including Onondaga State Park, beaches and public golf courses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire and Venere so you can book your Embassy Suites Hotel Syracuse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.