We stayed at Grootbos for one night as part of our honeymoon, after being booked in as a gift from a family member who had been previously. We weren't disappointed! Although the weather wasn't great we didn't see any whales from the cliff tops, the whole atmosphere was welcoming and relaxed. The sparkling wine in the whale watching house on... More
- Also Known As:
- Grootbos Private Nature Reserve Hotel
- Grootbos Private Nature Reserve Hotel Grootbos Private Nature Reserve
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grootbos, with its two 5-star luxury lodges is spectacularly situated on the fynbos and forest clad hills overlooking the whale-watching haven of Walker Bay. Grootbos has carved a unique niche in the upmarket eco-lodge sector by specializing in the Cape region of South Africa’s world-renowned flora and marine biodiversity. This multi-award winning reserve is home to more than 740 different plant species, offers warm hospitality, excellent cuisine, fine wines and is a nature lover’s paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Grootbos Private Nature Reserve reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.