Dreamcatcher is in a great location. Just a few blocks from downtown Taos. John and Prudy are great hosts and lots of fun. They have really thought through what you need and its already in your room. John's cooking in de-lish!
- Also Known As:
- Dreamcatcher Hotel
- Dreamcatcher Hotel Taos
- Dreamcatcher Bed And Breakfast
- Dreamcatcher B&B Taos, New Mexico
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come to escape the fast-tempo and hectic life. Relax, become invigorated with the natural surroundings of our garden and Taos. Our 1940's adobe home sits nestled in a quiet, wooded area just a ten-minute walk from Historic Taos Plaza. You want to come to Taos to get away from the craziness of a job and the hectic life in a city and enter a town that has a vibration that is soothing and relaxing. First thing in the morning is our delicious breakfast that is the perfect start for your Taos adventures. We feature cooked-to-order hot entrees and selections of fruit, cereals and fresh baked breads or muffins. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Venere, Hotels.com, Tingo and Priceline so you can book your Dreamcatcher B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.