3 nights and 4 days at River Lodge. The room was comfortable, clean and very well appointed. The chief came every evening to prepare us some of the best food we have had in South Africa. As it was a little bit cold, we always had romantic dinners in front of the fireplace. We were the only guests and the... More
- Also Known As:
- Mpongo Private Game Reserve Hotel
- Mpongo Private Game Reserve Hotel Mpongo Private Game Reserve
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mpongo Private Game Reserve, only 35km from the popular coastal city of East London, offers visitors a one-of-a-kind experience of game viewing and true South African hospitality. Home to elephant, lion, rhino, buffalo, hippo, giraffe, numerous antelope and bird species, Mpongo Private Game Reserve offers a unique blend of luxury and gaming experiences on more than 3500 ha of conservation land. Enjoy a day, weekend or a whole week at this magnificent reserve in the heart of the Eastern Cape. With its rolling hills, river valleys and luscious surroundings, it caters to the heart of even the keenest eco-tourist. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Mpongo Private Game Reserve reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.