There are no outstanding places to stay in this lovely beach town, but for this money, dirty old carpet, broken down furniture and black mold in the bathroom is just disgusting and disappointing. Got an ugly face too when we needed a slightly late checkout. The food at their restaurant is about as good as your'll get at the shore.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Victorian @ Spring Lake Hotel
- Grand Victorian @ Spring Lake Hotel Spring Lake
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 13 modern guest rooms with pillow top mattresses and some with an ocean view in a Victorian home built in 1883. Location: On the beach and boardwalk. Amenities: Restaurant, patio dining area, cocktail lounge and wrap-around porch with lounge chairs. Dining and dreams packages. Beach passes included. Year-round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Agoda, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Grand Victorian @ Spring Lake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.